Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010

At 8a.m., it was my favorite temperature: zero degrees. That's a big O, with a little o slightly above the first one, and to the right. That is so cool. In fact, it's so cold. Rush Limbaugh cold. The wind chill was 15 below. Popsicles in my freezer just shuddered thinking about that. My face was frozen so quickly and severely, I looked like Dr. Sardonicus. You get the picture-and it's ugly. It is the horrifying visage of a man who grins savagely in the face of adversity, and can't stop, because his facial muscles have all been flash-frozen by the Alberta Clipper. January can not beat this man, but it can make him a terrifying sight to children.
I spit in your eye, January, and frozen spit can really do damage.
Mr. Garmin 205 says: 6miles in 51:25, which is 8:34 per mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment