Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5, 2010

Temperature at 6 above when I started, with a light northwest wind. Footing was pretty good, better than Sunday, as most remaining road snow was packed from traffic, and crunchy from the cold. The sun was just getting over the treetops, so needed my Oakleys.
It was another "non-stopper," my second in a week, which was surprising, since it was during morning rush hour, and I had to cross some major streets. No serious trouble with traffic, other than getting squeezed onto an uncleared sidewalk near a stoplight. It wasn't enough to cloud my mood, however.
Mr. Garmin 205 says: 6.13miles, in 51:20. Avg. pace: 8:23/mile.
More snow in the forecast for tomorrow night, followed by extremely cold temp's Th. and Fri.
This weather report brought to you by the Hawaii Board of Tourism.

No comments:

Post a Comment