Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I Will Never Do 3/15/ 2010

1. Birth no babies. (Or even contribute to making one. You can thank me anytime, world.)

2. Dunk a basketball on a ten foot-high basket. (In my prime I could barely touch the net. No one ever called me Potts Skywalker.)

3. Pass on the highway a vehicle bearing dealer plates. (They must always be on the run from angry customers, or the law.)

4. Have any kind of primate for a pet. (Other than our 200-lb chimpanzee-cat hybrid, Carlos.)

5. Understand which song really is American Idol judge Randy Jackson's all-time favorite. (I think he said that three songs in a row, on a recent show.)

I did run five miles today, and it went alright.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. II think Randy's favorite song is Bicycle Race. He wants you to think about it while you run.

    ReplyDelete