Monday, March 1, 2010

Kudos to The Ladies March 1, 2010

Big, hairy shout-outs to some of my co-workers at Garry Gribble's: For Candice Rhodes and Sarah Flogel who finished the New Orleans Marathon this past Sunday. It was Sarah's first marathon, and also, her PR for that distance. I am told that Candice never slowed down during the course of the race, neither her pace, nor her ability to carry-on a high-speed conversation.

Also, Connie Abbott was the second female finisher in the Cowtown Half-Marathon, which was held in a large cowtown in Texas, Fort Worth, on Saturday. Connie followed my expert training advice to the letter, but had a great race anyway. Well done!

Thanks for humoring me.

1 comment:

  1. The problem with me Potts... no matter how fast or slow I run I will never look as good as them...

    ReplyDelete