Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mastodons & Clooney March 4, 2010

This was the nicest day we've had in KC since mastodons resumed walking the frozen earth on Christmas Eve. Purty. Sunny, with a south wind, and temps in the 50s. If House Minority Leader John Boehner were suddenly revealed to be an agent of the Devil, working in his capacity to hasten the arrival of the Antichrist, I would not have had as warm a feeling.

We saw the movie "Up in The Air" today. Very funny, and at times, quite touching. George Clooney has been nominated for a Best Actor Oscar. If the award is given for the performance most closely approximating George Clooney, I'd say he's a lock. My wife says that I am even better looking than he is, and that she would not in a million years trade me for him. By that time, he and I will look the same, so I guess that makes sense.

Thanks for humoring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment