Friday, April 9, 2010

I Could Have Done That 4/8/10

Have you ever, after a few failed attempts at starting your vehicle, called a tow truck to haul it off to some garage, which you notified in advance of your non-starting vehicle's assisted arrival, only to have the driver of the aforementioned tow truck, upon dismounting the cab, walk right up to your decrepit driving-machine, reach in and turn the key, and in that moment, know that your car was absolutely, positively going to turn over? And it did? No? I never have either. Not today; not ever. It was just something I was wondering about, while, for some reason, I was feeling simultaneously sheepish and relieved that I was not going to have to lay out several hundred dollars on some hypothetical emergency expense.

I hope nothing like that ever not happens to you, too.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment